Care for Me Registered Nurses and Carers
Care for Me is registered and licensed to provide nursing services by the Spanish Sanitary Authority. All of our skilled nurses and carers are registered in Spain and are fully insured.
Our Registered Nurses (RNs) are committed to helping patients make good decisions about their care by providing them with treatment, instruction, and critical thinking about their condition. Care for Me RNs can be referred to meet your Personal Care needs, to manage medications or to provide skilled care ordered by a GP or Consultant.
The Nurse Manager will conduct an initial evaluation prior to the start of service to ensure quality of care, and then set up a medical plan-of-treatment for the family, client, and any additional caregivers to follow.
Our Registered Nurses can perform any regularly offered service in addition to the skilled nursing services listed below:
- Evaluation of client’s physical and emotional status
- Evaluation on client’s family and household to determine how they can cope and care for their loved one
- Carry out Physician’s medical plan of treatment
- Regularly report to client’s GP or Consultant
- Monitor complex health conditions
- Tube Feeding
- Dressing Changes
- Wound Care
- Teaching about care (injections, suctioning, etc.)
- Medication Management
- Trach Care
For more information about our skilled nursing services, or to schedule a free in-home consultation, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Compassionate Client Care Managers on 0034 952 636 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.