Complex Care Services in Costa del Sol
Complex care is essentially intensive care at home. Our private nurses are experienced and trained in specialised procedures including peg feeding, IV therapy, hoisting clients, catheter care, blood/glucose testing, blood pressure measuring and ventilator station installation and management.
Broadly, our complex care services cover the following:
- Post-Critical Chronic Disease Care
- Neurological Conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease, Brain Injury, Dementia & Stroke/Seizures
- Spinal/Orthopaedic Injuries
- Palliative/Oncology care
Post Hospital Care
In association with a client’s consultant and GP, our Registered Nurse Manager visits them before they leave hospital in order to assess needs and plan continuity of care at home, post-discharge.
- Post Orthopaedic Surgery Care (Including hip replacements)
- Rapid Response General Surgical (Including wound dressing)
- Blood/glucose testing & blood pressure measuring
- Ventilator Station Installation & Management